Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gift Art for Women in Greece

These are personal drawings that I created to send to women in Greece who where saved from human trafficking by Campaign 21. These works are intentional prophetic art in which I listened to Gods heart for these women and created images to encourage them and touch their hearts with Gods love.

 With this one I got a strong image of security and safety to mourn in the safety of the fathers arms.

This one started with a strong image of rising out of the decaying filth of death. The woman is a princess and a bride. She is given wings to rise above her circumstances and rain washes away that pain.
With this one I was reminded of an image God gave me in my healing. One of being safe in the loving arms of Jesus as the storm is calmed and the waves abated.

God reminded me of another image he gave me. I met Jesus in a field of green under a blue sky. I was free to be a girl again.

No comments:

Post a Comment